Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Friday, January 27, 2012
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
This is a one minute story of Sarita Dwivedi, a specially challenged girl. This was produced for the 60 to Seconds to Fame! All India One Minute Film Competition on Disability as part of Ability Fest2011. This was held at Sathyam Theatre, Chennai from
October 10 to 13, 2011.
Microsoft's Bill Gates decided to invest further in Punjab after receiving a letter from Mr Banta Singh.
To : Bill Gates, Microsoft
Date : 1 April 2011
Subject : Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice..
1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
2. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.
3. There is 'Find' button but it is not working. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the key with this 'find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
4. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when will you provide that?
5. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'My Computer': when will you provide the remaining items?
6. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single picture of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.
7. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC only at home.
8. You provide 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?
9. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God sake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after office hours.
Last one Mr. Bill Gates
PS : Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are selling WINDOWS?